Submit an Abstract
The theme for this conference is INNOVATION IN HEALTH. Please submit your abstract under the following tracks;
- Innovation in HIV/TB
- Innovations in other health conditions
- Data, confidentiality, intellectual property & other legal issues
- Uganda as a hub for innovation
The abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts and best selected for oral or poster presentation.
Guidelines for submission;
Abstracts should be submitted to this link: http://grants.idi_theacademy.co.ug/
Each abstract should include a title, author names and affiliation. The abstract text should not exceed 300 words with the text no smaller than font 11. Abstracts might include a table or figure. Previously presented or published abstracts should not be submitted.
The recommended format of the abstract is either:
- Background-reason(s) why study was done.
- Objectives-expected outcomes of the study.
- Methods–a description of why the study was done.
- Results-findings of the study.
- Conclusions and Recommendations of the study.
- Problem addressed by the abstract.
- Description of the intervention, project, experience, service and/or advocacy.
- Lessons learned from the project.
- Implementations and recommendations.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a committee and notification of the outcome (acceptance or rejection) sent to the Corresponding Author
The abstract track category is the general heading under which the abstract will be reviewed and if accepted, published. Choose the category which best describes the subject of your abstract.
If your abstract is accepted it may appear in the abstract book, and/or the conference and Academy website.
Inquiries: Please send any inquiries to email@example.com